Okay, I’m a few days late. Thought it would be an easier holiday, but the Christmas/New Year’s holidays left my life like a wino, staggering out and making me appreciate the silence. At least for me. Here’s the list.
Participate in the polar bear swim.Did that a few years ago. It’s not how I want to make my next trip to an emergency room.
- Get me some gigs! Really! I have all these great monologues and plays, and I took a break for the last four months for family reasons, but really. I’m ready. I can get there in a few hours. You owe me transportation costs and a place to sleep and a meal or two.
- I wanna do the longer version of this. I’ve added new, relevant material about jury nullification. And remember, every show is unique, because I always go up on my lines.
- I want to do my play about Carl Kabat, a priest who disarmed a nuclear weapon 19 years ago. You’ll enjoy it. Really! Call me.
- I want Kathleen Stansell to do my play about Monsanto and Genetically engineered food. Again and again and again. For money. And to change the world. Maybe in that order.
- I’m going to work on a play about dumpster diving and food and capitalism.
- I need pictures, dammit. Know somebody who works cheap?
- ditto video.
- Occupy will be out on May Day. Last year was a blast. I plan to join them this year. How about you?
- Anybody want to join me for a century ride?
- Spread more love, less vitriol.
- Use hand signals on the bike, and not just the one I use on a regular basis if you get my drift.
- Go to Ohio and say goodbye to my parents in a formal way.
Strap on an explosives belt and walk into the office ofOkay, some things are best kept as a surprise.
- Get my spare room fixed.
- Support the Seattle Grand Jury prisoners
- Support the NATO 3 or the NATO 5 (depends on who’s counting) in Chicago.
I’ll probably think of something else, but I’m already six days late.